Wednesday, 13 March 2013
Reflection Week has given me a chance to catch up as I was getting very behind with 23Things. This was due to heavy work load, but also perhaps, a loss of motivation and confidence. I was very quickly boyed up by my colleagues/mentors and managed to get myself back on track alittle bit. I am writing this two weeks on from Reflection Week so you can see I still have some way to go even now but the difference is this time I do not feel deterred.... more determined ,yes determined, to get to the end of 23Things!.When I do take time to reflect and take stock I can see that I have come some considerable way with my knowledge and understanding of all these 21st century tools and this is also helping me crack my technophobia.... so all things posive really. Better sign off ..... and crack on with all things, including 23Things!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment