Wednesday, 27 March 2013



Thing 19 -Wordle  was as much fun as Tagxedo  I thought. I had to get my head around what 'snipping tools' was all about and where and how to use it. For me, alot of what I personally am dealing with here with 23 Things is learning the language -  it feels like learning  the basics of a a new one and then having done that, navigate round how to use the tools, once I know what they are! I am desperate to go see a new play showing in the West End called Peter and Alice with Judi Dench and Ben Whishaw - been reading the reviews- since I am somewhat obsessed about this at the moment I have copied some of the text from one of the reviews - thats what the above is all about! I definitely feel I will be using Wordle again in the future... so thanks  team....for the 'intro'!

No comments:

Post a Comment