Wednesday, 20 March 2013
Thing 18
QR Codes- I created one but don't ask me to do it again, at least not with a Android Tablet- very problematic and I don't think I'm the only who will be saying that. It was very difficult to turn the tablet round and place in front of the sample QR code. I made my own personal one using the QR code generator found on the internet using http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ and then linked it to my blog URL. In respect of using QR codes in the library I can say that with some thought many ideas might be possible. The one and only idea I have come up with thinking about this myself is that users could look at new periodical and or book acquisitions that the library has subscribed to or purchased if a QR code was generated for this purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a really good idea the library using it for new book/periodical stock - maybe you should put this idea forward... :)
ReplyDelete